- Home /
- E-Library /
- Business Trends /
- NEW! 2017 NAIOP/CEL Commercial Real Estate Compensation and Benefits Report (Office/Industrial-Retail-Residential)
NEW! 2017 NAIOP/CEL Commercial Real Estate Compensation and Benefits Report (Office/Industrial-Retail-Residential)
Is your 2018 salary and bonus package competitive? Find out with the 2017 NAIOP/CEL Commercial Real Estate Compensation and Benefits Report (Office/Industrial-Retail-Residential).
This valuable report enables commercial real estate businesses to stay current on salaries, bonuses and benefits for CRE professionals from executive to entry level positions.
The report includes:
- Submissions from 400 companies
- Salary, bonus, incentives and benefits for 200 positions
- Data from 120,000 distinct jobs in the office/industrial and retail property sectors.
Data is presented by:
- Company size (based on number of employees)
- Company type (private and public)
- Real estate specializations (development, brokerage, asset management; acquisitions, operations and more)
- Seven U.S. regions and 28 metro areas
Log in below to purchase your publication. You will be prompted to download the report via the link on the purchase confirmation page. Additionally, you will receive a receipt by email which will also contain a link enabling you to download the document (you must be logged in to NAIOP.org). The Compensation Report comes in the form of a PDF document and a sortable Excel file that allows you to manipulate the data. Note: You can access these documents a maximum of five times. Do not share your purchase link. Contact Gretchen Berg, email@example.com, with questions.
Add a Comment
We welcome your thoughtful comments. Please comply with our Community rules. All comments will display your real name.