NAIOP Chapters Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Education Speakers Program
Presented by Trammell Crow Company
NAIOP is pleased to partner with Trammell Crow Company in providing speakers to NAIOP chapters to increase awareness and dialogue to advance Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) in the workplaces within our communities. We are invested in helping elevate understanding of DEI to empower the advancement of each commercial real estate professional’s DEI journey and make our organizations and community a more inclusive place.
This is a paid speakers’ program to enhance chapters’ educational programming around content that addresses diversity, equity, and inclusion topics. Where possible, chapters’ programs include a facilitated roundtable discussion to encourage participants’ reflection and conversation around DEI principles and perspectives.
- Increase awareness of principles around diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Enhance understanding of DEI practices among members of industry and NAIOP.
- Engage members and industry professionals in critical dialogue around DEI.
- Amplify and uplift diversity of perspectives within industry and membership.
- Bring DEI education to commercial real estate professionals where they are.
We strive to reach as large an audience as possible through each speaker engagement. If you are interested in recommending or pursuing an educational speaker for your NAIOP chapter, please contact your local chapter. NAIOP Corporate will help assemble recommendations for speakers and topics endorsed by chapters and other community members.
Requests and questions should be directed to NAIOP’s Senior Chapter Relations Manager, Beth Gulding, at email@example.com or 703.904.7100.