NAIOP and Prologis Inclusion in CRE Scholarship
For Women and Underrepresented Professionals
NAIOP and Prologis are partnering to provide scholarships for rising CRE professionals, helping prepare a pipeline of diverse talent for careers in development and operations.
Individuals from groups underrepresented in the commercial real estate industry who have demonstrated leadership and responsibility in the profession are invited to apply for this program that will advance your industry knowledge and connect you with leaders across North America.
Application deadline has passed.
Recipients will receive:
- NAIOP Certificate of Advanced Study in Commercial Real Estate Development or the NAIOP Certificate of Advanced Study in Real Estate Finance at the completion of four required courses.
- The Certificate of Advanced Study in Commercial Real Estate Development program requires the completion of four NAIOP developed courses: two required core courses, Essentials of the Development Process and Advanced Development Practices, and two elective courses to be chosen from the other courses in the Center for Education curriculum.
- The Certificate of Advanced Study in Real Estate Finance program requires the completion of four NAIOP developed courses: two required core courses, Basic Real Estate Finance and Advanced Real Estate Finance, and two elective courses to be chosen from the other courses in the Center for Education curriculum.
- Complimentary registration and a travel stipend for the 2024 I.CON West or 2024 I.CON East conference, NAIOP’s premier industrial real estate events. Scholarship recipients will be recognized during the event which they attend.
Requirements for application:
- Minimum 5 years experience and current employment in the real estate industry, including development, architecture, planning, government, transportation, engineering, finance, sustainability, and nonprofits.
- Member of a group underrepresented in the commercial real estate industry.
- Age 38 or younger.
- Letter of recommendation - Sample letter.
- Current resume.
- Priority given to NAIOP members. Current Prologis employees are not eligible.
For questions surrounding the scholarship, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-904-7100.