NAIOP and Prologis Inclusion in CRE Scholarship
For Women and Underrepresented Professionals
NAIOP and Prologis are partnering to provide scholarships for rising CRE professionals, helping prepare a pipeline of women and minorities for careers in development and operations.
Women or other underrepresented minorities who are demonstrating leadership and responsibility in the CRE profession are invited to apply for this program that will advance your industry knowledge and connect you with leaders across North America.
Congratulations to the 2023 scholarship winners.
Recipients will receive:
- NAIOP Certificate of Advanced Study in Commercial Real Estate Development, at the completion of four 16-hour courses: two required core courses, Essentials of the Development Process and Advanced Development Practices, and two elective courses to be chosen from the other eight courses in the Center for Education curriculum.
- Complimentary registration and a travel stipend for the 2023 I.CON West or 2023 I.CON East conference, NAIOP’s premier industrial real estate events. Scholarship recipients will be recognized during the event which they attend.
Requirements for application:
- Minimum 5 years experience and current employment in the real estate industry, including development, architecture, planning, government, transportation, engineering, finance, sustainability, and nonprofits.
- Women or other underrepresented minority.
- Age 38 or younger
- Letter of recommendation - Sample letter
- Current resume
- Priority given to NAIOP members
For questions surrounding the scholarship, contact email@example.com or call 703-904-7100.
Recipients of the 2022 NAIOP and Prologis Inclusion in CRE Scholarship.