Development 14 -The Changing Face of Office Space
With more businesses today transitioning to electronic filing systems, creating open work spaces and allowing employees to telecommute, the current need for office space is not like it was two decades ago. Where does this overall market currently stand? Which professions, in particular, are experiencing a rapid decline in the need of space? Our panel of users, office brokers and construction industry professionals will share real-world examples and provide insight on how the evolving workforce is changing commercial real estate.
- Dirk Mosis, III, Executive Managing Director, USAA Real Estate Company
- Chuck Carefoot LEED AP, Vice President of Construction, Ryan Companies US, Inc.
- Angela Castleton, Principal and National Workplace Leader, DLR Group
- Jim Furr FAIA, Managing Principal Emeritus, Gensler
- Dean Patrinely, Managing Principal, Patrinely Group, LLC
Download the Presentation (Note: If you are having difficulty opening or printing this large document, right click on the link and choose "Save Target As". Save the PDF to your computer, and then open that file and print it directly.)
Restricted to conference attendees.
Add a Comment
We welcome your thoughtful comments. Please comply with our Community rules. All comments will display your real name.