Development 14 - Second to None: The Role, Value and Potential of Secondary Markets
Having squeezed current investment returns to historic lows on core assets in primary markets, secondary markets appear poised to become more attractive to investors searching for higher yielding returns. As investors search for more lucrative real estate alternatives, will this transaction velocity increase leading to compression of yields in secondary markets. Our esteemed panelists address the current state of secondary markets and debate future opportunities within these areas across the country.
- Noble Carpenter, Executive Managing Director, Principal, Cassidy Turley
- Lawrence Bizjak, Managing Director, Garrison Investment Group LP
- Robert Byron, Managing Principal, Blue Vista Capital Management, LLC
- Doug Kintzle, Managing Director - Asset Management, Principal Real Estate Investors
- Glenn Mueller, Real Estate Investment Strategist, Dividend Capital and Professor at University of Denver
Download the Presentation (Note: If you are having difficulty opening or printing this large document, right click on the link and choose "Save Target As". Save the PDF to your computer, and then open that file and print it directly.)
Restricted to conference attendees.
Add a Comment
We welcome your thoughtful comments. Please comply with our Community rules. All comments will display your real name.