Essentials for Selecting Solar Systems
Selecting and installing the most appropriate solar technologies for a given building helps ensure that projects are completed quickly, profitably and without undesired structural or operational impacts. Aaron Binkley, Prologis, makes recommendations for best practices including how to:
- Identify suitable building sites
- Maximize the area available for solar modules
- Manage project costs
- Minimize construction risks
- Prevent roof damage
- Identify technologies compatible with the local climate
- Evaluate solar product warranties
This Solutions Series program gives an overview of the Solar Technology Reference Guide, which was done for the NAIOP Research Foundation.
Presented by: Aaron Binkley, Director of Sustainability Programs, Prologis
Add a Comment
We welcome your thoughtful comments. Please comply with our Community rules. All comments will display your real name.