- NAIOP member in good standing.
- 35 years of age and under.
- Commercial real estate professional (full-time students are not eligible).
- Support from your organization to attend CRE.Converge 2021, September 26-29, 2021.
- Previous winners of this award are not eligible.
Recipients of the Developing Leaders Award will be selected based on the following:
- Professional competency.
- Career goals.
- NAIOP participation.
- Community involvement.
Applications will be judged by leading industry professionals.
Each online submission should include the following information:
- Completed online application online:
- Career Overview: (not to exceed 100 words per question)
- What motivated you to get involved in commercial real estate?
- What is your ultimate career goal?
- NAIOP involvement and awards won (both chapter and corporate level).
- How has being a member of NAIOP helped your career?
- A personal statement of why you should be selected for the Developing Leaders Award (not to exceed 500 words).
- Resume (not to exceed two pages).
- Chapter Support Form (required).
- Supervisor Consent and Recommendation Form (required).
- Proof of age may be requested.