Stay current with office, industrial, mixed-use and retail development — Subscribe to Development magazine, a quarterly print and online publication of NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association. Through articles and columns, the magazine addresses products and issues impacting commercial real estate development, both now and in the future.
Topics addressed include: leadership and management; regulatory and government affairs; the capital markets; investment sales; supply, demand and rents relating to real estate products; demographics, technology and consumer behavior; transportation and mobility; sustainability; leasing and marketing; and more.
Regular Columns focus on the following:
- By the Numbers — Data impacting Commercial Real Estate
- A Look Ahead — Technological and Demographic Changes Shaping Our Future
- The Entrepreneur — Leading and Managing Your Development Company
- In Touch with Tenants — Ideas for Tenant Attraction and Retention
- Inside Investment and Finance — Capital Markets, Financial Structures and Sales Activity
- Strategically Green — Beyond the Basics of Sustainability
- Transportation and Mobility — Moving People and Goods
- Research Update — News from NAIOP's Research Foundation
- New Voices — The Changing Face of Commercial Real Estate
- Government Affairs — Legislative News Affecting You
- At Closing — The Chairman's Perspective
For more information on the content included in Development magazine, please see our Editorial Guidelines. (NAIOP Members: a subscription to Development is included in your membership.)
Would you like a sample issue? Email Kathy Jackson with your contact information.
A print subscription is $35 for one year (four issues) or $65 for two years (eight issues). Outside the U.S., the rates are $45 for one year (four issues) or $85 for two years (8 issues). You can subscribe online at https://mynaiop.naiop.org/Publications/Magazines or fill out the print subscription form. Current and back issues of Development magazine are available online.