Diversity Student Scholarship
NAIOP is committed to the next generation of CRE leadership and increasing diversity in commercial real estate. We are proud to continue our scholarship program for students pursuing a degree which will lead to a career in the commercial real estate industry. Preference will be given to students who have been traditionally underrepresented in the commercial real estate field.
Congratulations to the recipients of NAIOP’s 2021 Diversity Student Scholarship!
Applicants must be a student affiliated to a NAIOP University Member school in good standing; be enrolled full-time in an applicable graduate program during the academic calendar year; and have a minimum 3.0 GPA (4.0 scale).
Preference will be given to students who have been traditionally under-represented in the commercial real estate field. Four $5,000 scholarships will be awarded to qualified graduate student applicants. All scholarship monies will be payable directly to the awardee’s university.
Recipients of the NAIOP Diversity Scholarship will be selected based on the following:
- Academic achievement.
- Commitment to a career in commercial real estate.
- Recommendation letter from CRE instructor or professor.
- Financial need.
- Each award recipient will receive one (1) complimentary registration and up to $1,000 travel stipend to attend NAIOP’s CRE.Converge CRE.Converge 2021 (Miami Beach, Florida, September 26-29, 2021).
- Personal press release announcing the scholarship recipient to university.
- Article featuring the scholarship recipients and their school in Development magazine (print and online).
- Scholarship recipient’s profile on NAIOP website.
For questions surrounding the scholarship, contact email@example.com or call 703-904-7100.
Congratulations to the recipients of NAIOP’s 2020 Diversity Student Scholarship!