Thanks to the I.CON '17: Trends and Forecasts Planning Committee:
Rob Antrobius, Committee Chair
Senior Vice President, Market Officer - Los Angeles
Managing Director, Industrial Research
National Director of Industrial Research USA
Senior Managing Director, Practice Leader
Cushman & Wakefield
Mike Del Santo
Senior Vice President
Alere Property Group
Development and Acquisitions
F. Greek Development
Vice President, Acquisitions
Manager, Port Projects
Port of Long Beach
Principal, Commercial Architecture
Vice Chairman Investment Properties
Vice President, Business Development
Early Bird Deadline: May 4, 2017
All cancellations must be in writing. Cancellations of full conference registrants received after May 16, 2017, will be charged a fee of $100 per attendee. You may send a substitute in your place without a penalty. Nonmembers substituting for a member will pay the fee difference. Cancellations received after May 31, 2017, will forfeit the registration fee. No refunds will be made for no-shows. Special events (tours) are nonrefundable. Cancellation notices should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 703-904-7003.
Hotel and Travel Information
Westin Long Beach
333 East Ocean Blvd
Long Beach, CA 90802
562-436-3000 or 888-627-8403
Book the Westin Long Beach for I.CON Trends and Forecasts 2017.
- The Westin Long Beach is offering a discounted rate of $229 single/double, exclusive of taxes. The discounted rate will be offered until Monday, May 16, 2017, or until the room block has been filled, whichever occurs first.
- To book a room at the Westin Long Beach, use NAIOP’s direct booking website or call the hotel directly at 562-436-3000 or 888-627-8403. Ask for the special NAIOP rate of $229.
- A deposit equal to one night’s stay is required to hold each individual’s reservation. All deposits for individual room reservations are fully refundable if a room is cancelled two working days prior to arrival date and a cancellation number is obtained. Name changes to room reservations may be made up to one day prior to arrival at no charge, if there is no change to the arrival and departure dates.
- A taxi ride from Long Beach Airport (LGB) to the Westin Long Beach is approximately $25 exclusive of tax and gratuity and takes about 15 minutes.
- A taxi ride from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) to the Westin Long Beach is approximately $55 exclusive of tax and gratuity and takes about 25 minutes.
- A taxi ride from John Wayne Airport (SNA) to the Westin Long Beach is approximately $75 exclusive of tax and gratuity and takes about 30 minutes.
Self and valet parking is available at the hotel. Rates range between $24-26 per day and are subject to change.
Weather and What to Pack
Average June temperatures in Long Beach range from an average high of 77 degrees to a low of 61 degrees.
Visit the Westin Long Beach website for information on the local area, driving directions and local attractions.
NAIOP sponsorship plans provide you with a unique opportunity to build your brand and influence key power players in commercial real estate. See the Why Attend tab for attendee demographics and the top industrial companies represented at I.CON: Trends and Forecasts.
Sponsorship plans start at only $2,195 USD. Request a full sponsorship prospectus and learn what sponsorship opportunities are currently available by contacting Christopher Ware via email or call 703-904-7100, ext. 127.
Gain industry insights and expand your network with 600+ industrial power players from across North America at I.CON ’17: Trends and Forecasts.
In a survey of I.CON attendees, 98% responded that they had made new or strengthened existing relationships and 40% either made or started
Who Attends I.CON: Trends and Forecasts?
- Owners/developers/investors/asset managers – 46%
- Brokers – 28%
- Economic development agencies/port authorities/accountants/consultants/financiers – 15%
- Architects/engineers/contractors/related fields – 11%
Attendees and sponsors agree – I.CON is worth your time and investment.
“The Port of Long Beach was proud to host the 2015 I.CON conference in Long Beach. Having thousands of attendees engaged in exciting site visits, excellent conference content, and highly enjoyable networking events all within the City of Long Beach made the Port's sponsorship of the event a highly impactful venture. We are looking forward to I.CON's 2017 return to Long Beach, where we hope to improve on an already exceptional experience.”
- Brett Mascaro, Business Development Manager, Trade Division, Port of Long Beach
“The various events, networking and educational opportunities that NAIOP provides consistently reach above and beyond our expectations. There are very few organizations outside of NAIOP that allow the level of access to top leaders in commercial real estate. This creates an outstanding impact on our business and is something we consistently see the benefits of.”
- Patricia Perman, VP of Marketing, Industrial & Logistics, JLL
“Menard USA discovered the value of the NAIOP conferences in 2014 when we participated at the I.CON event in New Jersey. Our continued presence as a conference sponsor has provided us the opportunity to cultivate valuable new relationships, strengthen our existing ones and secure direct business. We highly value our partnership with NAIOP and look forward to events that they ”
- Jennifer Portaro, Manager of Client Care & Education, Menard Group USA
“Gramercy Property Trust has tremendously benefited from its partnership with NAIOP. We value NAIOP events such as I.CON because they provide the opportunity for us to develop and maintain relationships and serve as a forum where we can educate others about our capabilities. We look forward to attending and sponsoring future NAIOP events.”
- Brittany Sanders, Vice President, Gramercy Property Trust
View 2016 I.CON: Trends and Forecasts Sponsors.
View highlights from I.CON: Trends and Forecasts 2016: