Hear about the latest work of the NAIOP Research Foundation and meet its new governors
October 16, 2020
Hear about the latest work of the NAIOP Research Foundation and meet its new governors.
The NAIOP Research Foundation quickly pivoted its focus in 2021 to address the coronavirus pandemic’s impact on commercial real estate, including:
All of this goes along with the reports that the Foundation published since this conference last year, including:
The Foundation's research is free and available to everyone at naiop.org/research.
The Research Foundation is able to deliver on its mission because of the commitment of its governors. These individuals have pledged to support the Foundation financially, and also through thought leadership and guidance on trends and events that shape our industry.
Seven new governors have joined the Foundation this year:
- Lewis Agnew, Charles Hawkins Co.
- Larry Armstrong, Ware Malcomb
- Kate Nolan Bryden, MRP Industrial LLC
- Megan Creecy-Herman, Prologis
- Drew Richardson, Primera Companies, Inc.
- Lex Rickenbaker, USAA Real Estate Company
- Colleen Wevodau, Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
Visit the Foundation's website to learn more about the Foundation and its work.