March 06, 2020
NAIOP is again partnering with CEL & Associates, Inc. to compile the 2020 NAIOP/CEL Commercial Real Estate Compensation and Benefits Survey. A nationally known real estate advisor, CEL has conducted this survey – the largest in the industry – for 31 consecutive years.
Complete the survey by May 8. Go to the survey.
This valuable survey is the national standard allowing commercial real estate businesses to stay current on salaries, bonuses and benefits for CRE professionals from executives to entry-level positions. Each company that responds to the survey will receive a complimentary electronic copy of the full comprehensive survey report – a $2,250 value!
The survey includes:
- Submissions from 400 companies
- Salary, bonus, incentives and benefits for 200 CRE positions
- Data from 100,000 distinct jobs in the office/industrial, retail and residential property sectors
You will have access to data you can sort by:
- Company size (based on number of employees)
- Company type (public or private)
- Real estate specializations (development of office/industrial, retail, or residential; brokerage; asset management; land development; and Other)
- Seven U.S. regions and up to 28 metro areas
This company-level survey should be completed by your company’s Human Resources or Financial/Accounting Executive. All responses are strictly confidential. Please note: If your company participated in a previous survey, contact Janet Gora first to set up your account and preload your data.
If you have questions or to participate, contact Janet Gora, CEL managing director of research services, at 310-207-7328.
# # #
About NAIOP: NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association, is the leading organization for developers, owners and related professionals in office, industrial, retail and mixed-use real estate. NAIOP comprises 20,000 members in North America. NAIOP advances responsible commercial real estate development and advocates for effective public policy. For more information, visit naiop.org.