Diversity CRE Scholarship
NAIOP is committed to the next generation of CRE leadership and increasing diversity in commercial real estate. We are proud to continue our scholarship program for students pursuing a degree which will lead to a career in the commercial real estate industry. Preference will be given to students who have been traditionally under-represented in the commercial real estate field.
The 2017 NAIOP Diversity CRE Scholarship is closed.
Applicants must be a NAIOP University member in good standing; be a full-time undergraduate student of junior or senior standing or enrolled in an applicable graduate program during the 2017–2018 academic calendar year; and have a minimum 3.0 GPA (4.0 scale).
Preference will be given to students who have been traditionally under-represented in the commercial real estate field. Four $5,000 scholarships will be awarded to qualified graduate student applicants and two $2,500 scholarships will be awarded to qualified undergraduate student applicants. All scholarship monies will be payable directly to the awardee’s university.
Recipients of the NAIOP Diversity CRE Scholarship will be selected based on the following:
- Academic achievement.
- Involvement in NAIOP either at university level or at the chapter level.
- Commitment to a career in commercial real estate.
- Recommendation letter from CRE instructor or professor.
- Financial need.
- Each award recipient will receive one (1) complimentary registration to NAIOP's CRE.Converge (October 10–12, 2017).
- Personal press release announcing the scholarship recipient to university.
- Article featuring the scholarship recipients and their school in Development magazine (print and online).
- Scholarship recipient’s profile on NAIOP website.
Congratulations to the recipients of NAIOP’s 2017 Diversity CRE Scholarship.
For questions surrounding the scholarship, contact email@example.com or call 703-904-7100.