Monday, Oct. 10 / 12:30-4 p.m.
Chapter presidents, presidents-elect and executives are invited to an exclusive session with the NAIOP Corporate Executive Committee and senior staff members. You’ll have the opportunity to share your feedback and ideas in a facilitated town hall setting, then participate in roundtables organized by topic and chapter size. Your input and ideas will help inform our leadership on the issues important to your chapter and what you believe the association should address in upcoming strategic planning.
As a part of our commitment toward this event, approved participants will receive reimbursement for hotel accommodations (two nights) and airfare/mileage. Details are as follows:
- Airline ticket purchased as coach fare and nonrefundable with a 21-day advance purchase. Tickets purchased within a 21-day window will be reimbursed at the average 21-day fare for that route.
- One checked bag per attendee is permitted. Travel insurance, seat or class upgrades, airfare “add-ons” or airport parking fees or transportation to/from airports are not reimbursed.
- Participants driving to the conference will be reimbursed mileage at the published IRS reimbursement rate and all related tolls. Parking expenses are not covered.
- Two hotel nights at the contracted room rate, including taxes, as part of NAIOP’s room block at the Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile.
- Incidental expenses incurred onsite (meals, tips, technology) are not reimbursed.
Invited participants eligible for reimbursement include 2022 chapter president and president-elect, and chapter executive. Maximum of three reimbursed individuals per chapter.
Pre-registration and attendance at the Chapter Leaders Town Hall is required for reimbursement.
Reimbursement requests should be sent to NAIOP Corporate by Friday, Oct. 28.