Award recipients will be honored at Development '11: The Annual Meeting for Commercial Real Estate in Scottsdale, Arizona
September 06, 2011
Fifteen exemplary young professionals have been named the recipients of the 2011 Developing Leaders Award, presented by NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association.
The Developing Leaders Award is an annual award bestowed upon up-and-coming professionals who have distinguished themselves in their profession and show great promise as future leaders of the commercial real estate industry. The recipients of the 2011 Developing Leaders Award are:
- Allison Beall - Director of Business Development, Pacific Building Group; San Diego, Calif.
- Andrew Cheney, CCIM - Principal, Lee & Associates Arizona; Phoenix, Ariz.
- Drew Dolan - Director of Development, Titan Development; Albuquerque, N.M.
- Brian Gates, LEED AP - Project Manager, H.G. Fenton Company; San Diego, Calif.
- Eli Gilbert - Senior Research Analyst, Jones Lang LaSalle; San Diego, Calif.
- Brendan Gill - Vice President, MacKenzie Management LLC; Lutherville, Md.
- Deidra Gonzales - Director of Business Development, Redland Inc.; Littleton, Colo.
- Fiona Haulter, P.E., LEED AP - Project Manager/Land Planning Business Development Lead, Gresham, Smith and Partners; Nashville, Tenn.
- Paul Jones - Vice President, CBRE; Newport Beach, Calif.
- Timothy Jones - Attorney, Lane Powell PC; Seattle, Wash.
- Greg Martz - Business Development Director, Keystone Corporation, Indianapolis, Ind.
- Brian McDonald - Business Development Officer, Stewart Title - Commercial Division; Denver; Colo.
- Andrew Patterson - Associate Finance Officer, Norris, Beggs & Simpson Financial Services; Seattle, Wash.
- Carlos Pineda, LEED AP - Vice President, VeenendaalCave Inc.; Atlanta, Ga.
- Shannon Van Gemert - Senior Production Analyst, CBRE Capital Markets; St. Paul, Minn.
NAIOP President and CEO Thomas J. Bisacquino spoke of the importance of the Developing Leaders Award, stating, "The Developing Leaders program recognizes the vital roles that the young visionaries of our industry play in commercial real estate today and encourages diversity and professional growth among these outstanding professionals who will lead commercial real estate into the future."
Recipients of NAIOP's Developing Leaders Award will be celebrated at Development '11: The Annual Meeting for Commercial Real Estate, where they will benefit from unique networking opportunities and publicity surrounding the award. Development '11, which takes place October 18-20 in Scottsdale, Ariz., features three days of industry education, information sharing and events aimed at ensuring that NAIOP members have the most up-to-date information on industry trends, best practices and business strategies to achieve success.
In an effort to engage and encourage up-and-coming young commercial real estate professionals, NAIOP established the Developing Leaders Award in 2006. The honor was designed to engage tomorrow's leaders and connect them with NAIOP's increasing education and benefits available to new and developing professionals.
Add a Comment
We welcome your thoughtful comments. Please comply with our Community rules. All comments will display your real name.