The Industry Partner program is an exclusive premium sponsorship program established for companies working in commercial real estate. These companies agree to invest at least $15,000 with NAIOP Corporate in one calendar year in exchange for unparalleled opportunities to promote their companies and services to some of the top decision makers in the industry.
Your company stands above the rest. So why settle for an ordinary sponsorship program? The top five companies in the 2016 Lipsey Survey of Top 25 Commercial Real Estate Brands are all NAIOP Industry Partners – think they’re on to something? Invest in the NAIOP Industry Partner Program and receive extraordinary results.
View our current listing of Industry Partners.
Who Should Become an Industry Partner?
Any company working in commercial real estate is invited to become an Industry Partner. The program works best for companies working in multiple markets across North America who have implemented an industry-wide marketing and branding program.
Why Become an Industry Partner?
Industry Partners receive premium exposure to commercial real estate leaders at lower rates than companies investing with NAIOP Corporate on an a la cart sponsorship basis. Some benefits that are exclusive to Industry Partners include:
- Logo recognition on the NAIOP website home page viewed by almost 18,000 visitors per month.
- Logo recognition in Development magazine and on other NAIOP print materials.
- Logo recognition at all NAIOP Corporate conferences and events, even those you are not sponsoring.
- Invitations to attend exclusive events, including the fall NAIOP Board of Directors dinner and reception.
- Complimentary upgrades for advertisements placed in Development magazine, on a space-available basis.
- Additional complimentary conference registrations for NAIOP Corporate events you elect to sponsor.
What are the levels of investment?
Industry Partners plans start at $15,000 per year.
NAIOP tailors each Industry Partner agreement. We work with you to find the package that will best fit your marketing goals and budgets. Contact Christopher Ware via email for a customized proposal or call 703-904-7100 ext. 127.