The Center assigns an educational credit value for all of its offerings.
- Credit value is based on the number of elapsed hours for each offering. Values are measured in the form of both Professional Development Hours (PDH) and Continuing Education Units (CEU).
- NAIOP is a registered provider of Learning Units (LU) through the American Institute of Architects' Continuing Education Service, which regulates the LU.
- Earned educational credit is based on confirmed completion of an offering, which is recorded in a transcript by The Center for each registered student.
- Transcripts are available to each student upon request as official documentation of their work when applying to licensing and accreditation authorities for approved educational credit.
- NAIOP Courses are not pre-approved by any state boards or real estate commissions.