Investing and Divesting 101: Solutions to Complex Scenarios
As the investment community competes for limited supply, rents have remained relatively flat, cap rates have compressed and prices have reached record levels. Investors are questioning how to compete and wondering where to look for greener pastures. Buyers are also considering whether this is the time to divest. This session examines these scenarios to provide answers and solutions to current investor challenges.
Download the presentation. (Note: If you are having difficulty opening or printing this large document, right click on the link and choose "Save Target As". Save the PDF to your computer, and then open that file and print it directly.)
- Brian Ward, President, Capital Markets, Americas, Colliers International
- Dwight Y. Angelini, Partner, TA Associates Realty
- Tim C. Hoffman, Vice President, Acquisitions, Duke Realty Corporation
- Robert A. Kritt, Senior Vice President, Acquisitions/Dispositions, Prologis
- James J. Mazzarelli, Jr., Senior Vice President and Regional Director, Liberty Property Trust
Add a Comment
We welcome your thoughtful comments. Please comply with our Community rules. All comments will display your real name.