Evolution of Warehousing and Distribution Paradigms
Since the first recorded online sale in 1995, e-commerce picked up tremendous momentum and is changing how business is done across all industries. Brick and mortar companies are adopting multi-channel distribution models; pure e-commerce retailers are growing exponentially; and the warehousing and logistics industries are innovating and adapting to maintain market dominance. Retailers, logistics companies and real estate professionals will shed light on keeping ahead of demand and where the future of industrial real estate is heading.
Download the Presentation. (Note: If you are having difficulty opening or printing this large document, right click on the link and choose "Save Target As". Save the PDF to your computer, and then open that file and print it directly.)
- Bob Silverman, EVP Supply Chain and Logistics Solutions, Jones Lang LaSalle
- Lange W. Allen, Executive Director, U.S. Industrial/Logistics Development, USAA Real Estate Company
- Claudel Germain, Vice President, Sales Contract Logistics North America, Kuehne + Nagel
- Jerry Koch, Director, Corporate Marketing & Product Management, Intelligrated
- Jeff Macak, Vice President, Global Supply Chain, Bed Bath and Beyond
- John Morgan, Vice President, Development, Prologis
Add a Comment
We welcome your thoughtful comments. Please comply with our Community rules. All comments will display your real name.