Development 14: Today's Capital Markets - Senior Debt Panel
A distinguished panel of professionals covering the senior, first mortgage component of the debt capital structure will discuss current lending parameters and trends for permanent, bridge and construction lending for the different property types, regions and situations. Many lenders have become more aggressive for new originations as they have been searching for yield in a low interest rate environment, driven in large part by the federal stimulus. Gain insight on recent and projected underwriting standards, interest rates and whether or not the lending environment will continue to improve.
- Jordan Ray, Managing Director, Mission Capital Advisors
- Wayne Brandt , Managing Director, Wells Fargo Bank
- Ed Coco, Senior Managing Director, National Sales Leader, GE Capital Real Estate
- Richard C. Coppola, Managing Director, TIAA CREF
- Jamie Fox, CRE Banking Southwest Market Executive, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Download the Presentation (Note: If you are having difficulty opening or printing this large document, right click on the link and choose "Save Target As". Save the PDF to your computer, and then open that file and print it directly.)
Restricted to conference attendees.
Add a Comment
We welcome your thoughtful comments. Please comply with our Community rules. All comments will display your real name.