Diversity Student Scholarship
NAIOP is committed to the next generation of CRE leadership and increasing diversity in commercial real estate. We are proud to continue our scholarship program for students pursuing a degree which will lead to a career in the commercial real estate industry. Preference will be given to students who have been traditionally under-represented in the commercial real estate field.
NAIOP is now accepting applications for the 2019-2020 Diversity Student Scholarship!
Applicants must be a NAIOP University member in good standing; be enrolled full-time in an applicable graduate program during the 2019-2020 academic calendar year; and have a minimum 3.0 GPA (4.0 scale).
Preference will be given to students who have been traditionally under-represented in the commercial real estate field. Four $5,000 scholarships will be awarded to qualified graduate student applicants. All scholarship monies will be payable directly to the awardee’s university.
Recipients of the NAIOP Diversity Scholarship will be selected based on the following:
- Academic achievement.
- Involvement in NAIOP either at university level or at the chapter level.
- Commitment to a career in commercial real estate.
- Recommendation letter from CRE instructor or professor.
- Financial need.
- Each award recipient will receive one (1) complimentary registration to NAIOP's CRE.Converge (Las Vegas, NV, October 6-8, 2020).
- Personal press release announcing the scholarship recipient to university.
- Article featuring the scholarship recipients and their school in Development magazine (print and online).
- Scholarship recipient’s profile on NAIOP website.
For questions surrounding the scholarship, contact email@example.com or call 703-904-7100.
Congratulations to the recipients of NAIOP’s spring 2019 Diversity Student Scholarship!