Welcome to the NAIOP Online Community
Thank you for being part of the NAIOP Online Community. To ensure the best possible experience for all community members, we have established some basic guidelines for participation. Comments that do not meet the standards of the NAIOP Online Community may be deleted by our moderators. In cases when a member repeatedly violates these rules, we reserve the right to ban that individual from further participation in the NAIOP online community. Please take a moment to acquaint yourself with these important guidelines. If you have questions about these rules, contact the NAIOP social media team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The NAIOP Online Community Rules
- Use your actual first and last name when you post comments or participate in discussions. You may not represent that you are any other person, whether real or invented, or imply any connection with any person or organization with which you are not, in fact, associated.
- No commercials. Comments that are self-promotional are not allowed.
- Stay on the subject at hand.
- There are some topics that inspire great enthusiasm and partisanship and we encourage contributors to find ways of sharing their views with wisdom and respect. Please consider how others may receive your comment.
- Do not personally attack any other member.
- Do not upload, post or submit anything that is obscene or contains profanity or links to web sites with objectionable content.
- We will remove any content that may put us in legal jeopardy such as potentially libelous or defamatory postings, or materials that may be in breach of copyright. Please do not make false or misleading comments.
- Do not post anything that contains viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, or other computer software or programs designed to interrupt another person's enjoyment of the NAIOP online community.
- Do not post any content that you do not have a right to make available under law.
To report a comment that you think violates any of these rules, please contact the NAIOP social media team at email@example.com. Reporting is for serious complaints only, not because you disagree with a point of view.