The Business Development committee, together with the staff liaison, focuses on the retention and recruitment of sponsors for NAIOP corporate programs and publications.
The committee is seeking both geographical and size of chapter diversity. Appointments will be made based on prior leadership experience with NAIOP, particularly at the chapter level. Service on a NAIOP Corporate Committee is by appointment for a one year term.
Members of the Business Development Committee must:
- Attend all committee meetings
- Become familiar with all national level sponsorship, exhibit and advertising opportunities available to the membership
- Offer ideas to improve effectiveness of above
- Actively work to retain current NAIOP sponsors, exhibitors and advertisers
- Provide ideas on potential sponsors, exhibitors and sponsors and work with potential sponsors to help them see the value of NAIOP programs
- Meet and greet sponsors at our events
- Enthusiastically support the mission of NAIOP
Ready to advance your industry goals? Apply to the Business Development Committee today.
Committees meet in-person at conferences throughout the year, including the February Chapter Leadership & Legislative Retreat and the fall Commercial Real Estate Development Conference. See the calendar of events for specific meeting dates and locations.
Need further assistance? Please contact Christopher Ware at 703-904-7100, ext. 127.