- Touchstone: Small Team Big Impact
This year’s award winner — which prides itself on creating shared value for owners, tenants and the community — developed more than 2 million square feet of space in 2015 with a staff of 10.
- The Natural Capitalism Concept Comes to Industrial
Method’s new soap factory in Chicago’s Pullman neighborhood has resulted in a more profitable,
localized supply chain
- Discovery Business Campus: From Industrial Campus to Mixed-use Business Park
A nearly vacant semiconductor campus is transformed into a vibrant mixed-use business park that is attracting new users to its Tempe, Arizona, submarket.
- The Suburban Office Parking Conundrum
Do today’s densifying suburban office parks need less, more or different types of parking?
- Developing Near Highways and Transit
What developers can do to assess and mitigate ground-borne noise and vibration impacts.
- Protecting Against Environmental Loss and Challenges
Pollution legal liability insurance can protect property owners and developers from liability associated with pollution-related property damage, cleanup and bodily injury.
- Six Lessons for Developers Considering a Brownfield Remediation Project
What developers need to know before beginning this type of challenging undertaking.
- “Smart Glass” Reduces Glare, Improves Comfort
Dynamic glass panes can decrease energy demand, glare and heat, resulting
in a more comfortable indoor environment, while still letting the sunshine in.
- New & Noteworthy
An assortment of brief facts and figures about new and noteworthy development projects.