The “Power Broker” session comprises a panel of brokers from around the country that focuses primarily on tenant representation. The session provides insight into the mindset of the users today and what changes are taking place in the market today, including trends in building characteristics (what the tenants are looking for), where the next wave of demand is going to come from (specifically size ranges and markets), what are the “hot buttons” for users (flexibility, shorter lease terms, etc.) and which markets are getting the most attention.
Download the presentation. (Note: If you are having difficulty opening or printing this large document, right click on the link and choose "Save Target As". Save the PDF to your computer, and then open that file and print it directly.)
- Stanley Alterman, Executive Managing Director, USAA Real Estate Company
- Chuck Belden, Executive Director, Cushman & Wakefield of California, Inc.
- David Bercu, Principal, Colliers International Chicago
- Rodney Davidson, Vice President, Jones Lang LaSalle
- William Waxman, Executive Vice President, CBRE
Add a Comment
We welcome your thoughtful comments. Please comply with our Community rules. All comments will display your real name.