How CIOs View the Current Investment Climate
This panel discusses their views on current state of the economy and how this is translates into their investment strategies, and pricing in the current environment. Some of the questions answered during this session include: Who are the most active buyers and sellers? Operating fundamentals versus pricing – how well aligned are the two and where can rental growth be expected? Buy versus build – what produces the best risk adjusted returns?
Download the presentation. (Note: If you are having difficulty opening or printing this large document, right click on the link and choose "Save Target As". Save the PDF to your computer, and then open that file and print it directly.)
- Alan Pontius, Managing Director, Commercial Property Groups, Marcus & Millichap
- Bryan Blasingame Jr., Chief Investment Officer, IDI
- James Clewlow, Chief Investment Officer, CenterPoint Properties
- Larry Harmsen, Chief Operating Officer, The Americas, Prologis
- Jeff Phelan, President, DCT Industrial Trust
Add a Comment
We welcome your thoughtful comments. Please comply with our Community rules. All comments will display your real name.