- Home /
- E-Library /
- Finance /
- FDIC's Structured Transactions Program - Sales of Interests in Distressed Loan Portfolios
FDIC's Structured Transactions Program - Sales of Interests in Distressed Loan Portfolios
In 2009, the FDIC began marketing efforts for the sale of interests in three substantial distressed loan portfolios (+$5B). Significant opportunities are available for investors and service providers to the real estate industry. In this Solution Series Program, you will hear:
- How the FDIC's Structured Transaction Program works.
- Historical volume of sales through the FDIC's Structured Transactions Program.
- Three substantial distressed loan portfolios currently being marketed by the FDIC.
- Opportunities available to investors, including private equity funds, hedge funds and institutional investors.
- Opportunities available to service providers, including brokers, asset managers, property managers, attorneys and other real estate professionals.
Be better informed about the FDIC's Structured Transactions Program and pending large loan portfolio transactions! After Tom's presentation, moderator Al Beaudette will ask Tom questions from the prospective of an investor.
Presented by: Al Beaudette, Founder and CEO of Attentus Advisors and Thomas Galli, Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig.
Add a Comment
We welcome your thoughtful comments. Please comply with our Community rules. All comments will display your real name.