Mixed Use Case Studies: The Price of Success
Mixed use developments are favored as a means to strengthen local economies, leverage assets and provide residents and users with more housing, shopping, workspace and transportation choices. However, as Vince Lombardi once said, “To achieve success, whatever the jobe we have, we must pay a price.” In this case study, we will explore the challenges and successes that resulted from meeting those demands in the development of three dynamic and unique mixed-use projects located in Washington, D.C., Seattle and San Diego.
Download this presentation. To view and download other presentations from Development '13, please visit our Development '13 presentations page.
(Note: If you are having difficulty opening or printing this file, right click on the link and choose "Save Target As". Save the PDF to your computer, and then open that file and print it directly.)
- Marc DeCandia, Of Counsel, Ballard Spahr LLP
- Sharon Coleman, Director, Real Estate Development, Vulcan Inc.
- Joseph Haeussler, Senior Vice President, Commercial Real Estate, The Corky McMillin Companies
- Kevin Jennings, Senior Vice President, Bank of America Merill Lynch
- Britt Snider, Senior Vice President, The JBG Companies
Session Audio: Mixed Use Case Studies: The Price of Success