NAIOP Member Demographics
NAIOP delivers the right professionals from the right companies to grow your business. Our members are the top decision-makers from top companies, making NAIOP an essential investment for anyone who wants to reach commercial real estate.
Download PDF version.
NAIOP members represent all professions of the commercial real estate development industry:
- 38% Developers/owners/investors and asset managers
- 20% Architects/engineers/contractors and related services
- 16% Brokers
- 13% Accountants/attorneys/consultants
- 8% Financiers: banks/capital providers
- 3% Insurance/title; property managers
They are involved in the development of all property types*:
- 88% Office
- 75% Industrial
- 67% Retail
- 65% Mixed-use
- 45% Multifamily
- 27% Medical/life science
*Respondents may be involved in the development of more than one property type.
They are responsible for making executive-level business decisions for their companies:
- 28% President/CEO/partner/other C-suite
- 27% Senior vice president/vice president
- 17% Other senior management
They are located throughout North America:
- 15% Mid-Atlantic
- 14% California
- 14% Midwest
- 10% Canada
- 10% New England
- 8% South*
- 8% Southwest
- 6% Florida
- 6% Pacific Northwest
- 5% Mountain West
- 4% Texas
NAIOP members are a unique audience; they are not reached by other commercial real estate organizations:
- 80% are not Urban Land Institute (ULI) members.
- 90% are not Building Owners and Managers Association International (BOMA) members.
- 84% are not International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) members.
Contact us for more information on how we can help you reach this critical audience.