Trim size is 8 1/8" x 10 7/8"
Full bleed size is 8 3/8" x 11 1/8". Keep live material 1/2" from trim. No bleeds on partial page ads.
Partial page ads must have border (i.e., they do not bleed).
We require the submission of ads in a press quality PDF format.
Ads must be created in a program that will support the creation of PDF files. Ads created in a non-page layout application (e.g. PowerPoint, Publisher and Word) are unacceptable.
Bleeds should be 1/8" (.125"). Spot colors and their tints in a four-color advertisement must be produced as a CMYK equivalent; if this is not done, we will convert the spot colors to CMYK and will not be responsible for the subsequent color shift. If your ad includes crop marks, the offset should be set to at least 9 points (.125").
In Photoshop, please go to Edit > Color Settings and make sure that you are using the preset of "US Prepress Defaults" or "North American General Purpose Defaults." By making this selection, the CMYK working space will be set to "US Web Coated (SWOP) v2." Color images should be 300 dpi and converted to CMYK mode. RGB images are not acceptable. Grayscale images should also be 300 dpi. Line art should be 900 dpi, and verified that it's in Photoshop's "bitmap" mode.
Every ad requires a color proof sized at 100 percent and exactly as the advertiser expects. A SWOP certified proof is necessary if colors are to be matched properly. When no proof is provided, NAIOP will not be responsible for any possible inaccuracies of the advertisement.
Send Proof to:
NAIOP / Development Magazine Advertising
2201 Cooperative Way, Suite 300
Herndon, Va. 20171
ATTN: Patty Miller
Full payment will be charged for all contracts cancelled after the space reservation deadline.
Email your PDF files to Patty Miller at email@example.com. Files as large as 4MB can be emailed. Anything larger must be delivered via FTP. Please contact Patty Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A directory listing in one of Development magazine’s special directories consists of your company contact details, your four-color logo and a 40-word description, plus inclusion in two business categories. Your listing runs in print in Development magazine.
- Listings start from $395 for NAIOP Members and $495 for Non-Members.
- You can double your word count for an additional $100
- List under additional Business Categories for $50 each (two categories are included with the basic price)
- 2014 Winter Issue - Special Directory: The 2015 NAIOP Buyers Guide
- 2015 Spring Issue - Special Directory: Economic Development Authorities
- 2015 Summer Issue - Special Directory: Capital Connections - Guide to Finance
- 2015 Fall Issue - Special Directory: NAIOP Guide to Architects, Contractors and Engineers
- 2015 Winter Issue - Special Directory: The 2016 NAIOP Buyers Guide
Complete the Listing Order Form for the appropriate issue:
Please email it to Chris Ware or fax it to 703-674-1469.