- Home /
- E-Library /
- Business Trends /
- NEW! 2017 NAIOP/CEL Commercial Real Estate Compensation and Benefits Report (Office/Industrial-Retail-Residential)
NEW! 2017 NAIOP/CEL Commercial Real Estate Compensation and Benefits Report (Office/Industrial-Retail-Residential)
Is your 2018 salary and bonus package competitive? Find out with the 2017 NAIOP/CEL Commercial Real Estate Compensation and Benefits Report (Office/Industrial-Retail-Residential).
This valuable report is the national standard allowing commercial real estate businesses to stay current on salaries, bonuses and benefits for CRE professionals from executives to entry level positions.
The report includes:
- Submissions from 400 companies
- Salary, bonus, incentives and benefits for 200 positions; and
- Data from 120,000 distinct jobs in the office/industrial and retail property sectors.
Data is presented by:
- Company size (based on number of employees)
- Company type (private and public)
- Real estate specializations (development of office/industrial and retail; brokerage; asset management; land development; and other); and
- Seven U.S. regions and 28 metro areas
Log in below to purchase your publication. You will receive a receipt by email containing a link to download the document (you must be logged in to NAIOP.org). The Compensation Report includes a PDF document and a sortable Excel document that allows you to manipulate the data. Note: You can access these documents a maximum of five times. Do not share your purchase link. Contact Gretchen Berg, email@example.com with questions.
Create An Account
It's quick, it's free, and it will let you tell us what you're interested in seeing on the site.
Add a Comment
We welcome your thoughtful comments. Please comply with our Community rules. All comments will display your real name.