Thanks to the CRE.Converge 2017 Planning Committee:
Greg Fuller, Committee Chair
President and COO
Granite Properties, Inc.
Vice President, Leasing
Duke Realty Corporation
Director of Development
Browning Investments, Inc.
Senior Vice President
Brandywine Realty Trust
Senior Vice President
Keystone Property Group
Trammell Crow Company
Senior Director, Industrial/Logistics Development
USAA Real Estate Company
Vice President, Research Services
Marcus & Millichap
Clarius Partners, LLC
Chief Investment Officer
Conor Commercial Real Estate
Senior Vice President/Relationship Manager
Courtland Development, L.C.
Barbara Schaefer McDuffie
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
Beacon Capital Partners
Regional Managing Director
Early Bird Deadline: September 8, 2017
*Local Chapters to receive discount: NAIOP Chicago, NAIOP Indiana, NAIOP Wisconsin.
All cancellations must be in writing. Cancellations of full conference registrants received after September 18, 2017, will be charged a fee of $100 per attendee. Cancellation fee for the pre-conference education course is $50. Substitutions are permitted. Nonmembers substituting for a member will pay the fee difference. Cancellations received after October 2, 2017, will forfeit the registration fee. No refunds will be made for no-shows. Special events (tours) are nonrefundable. Cancellation notices should be sent via fax to the NAIOP Education Department at 703-904-7003 or emailed to email@example.com .
Hotel and Travel Information
Hyatt Regency Chicago
151 East Wacker Drive
Chicago, Illinois, USA, 60601
Book a reservation in NAIOP’s room block at the Hyatt Regency Chicago.
- The Hyatt Regency Chicago is offering a special rate of $274 single/double, exclusive of taxes. The discounted rate will be offered until Friday, September 15, 2017, or until the room block has been filled, whichever occurs first.
- To book a room at the Hyatt Regency Chicago, call the hotel at 312-565-1234 or call the Hyatt toll-free reservations number at 1-888-421-1442. You may also book online using NAIOP’s direct booking website. Ask for the special NAIOP CRE.Converge rate of $274 single/double, exclusive of taxes. The rate will be extended for three days before and after the room block dates (October 6-16), subject to availability.
- A deposit equal to one night’s stay is required to hold each individual’s reservation. Should a guest cancel a reservation, deposits will be refunded for rooms cancelled more than 72 hours prior to arrival. Name changes to room reservations may be made up to one days prior to arrival at no additional charge.
Transportation, Maps and Directions
To learn more about transportation options to and from the Hyatt Regency Chicago, visit the hotel’s website.
Valet parking is available at the Hyatt Regency Chicago for $65 per night, with unlimited in-and-out privileges. Additional nearby parking garages include:
- Park Millennium Garage (221 North Stetson Avenue): $36 per 12-24 hours with hourly parking also available.
- Millennium Park (5 South Columbus Drive): $31 per 8-24 hours with hourly parking also available.
Weather and What to Pack
Business attire is recommended for speakers and conference attendees. Average October temperatures in Chicago range from a daytime high of 66 degrees to an evening low of 47 degrees. Bring a sweater or jacket as temperatures in the meeting rooms may vary.
NAIOP sponsorship plans provide you with a unique opportunity to build your brand and influence key power players in commercial real estate.
Download the sponsorship flier
Who Attends CRE.Converge?
See the Why Attend tab for demographic information on the 1,400+ commercial real estate power players from across North America who attend CRE.Converge.
Who Sponsors CRE.Converge?
See the Sponsors tab for the top industrial companies who will be represented at CRE.Converge 2017, and view the list of over 100 companies who sponsored NAIOP’s CRE.Converge (formerly CREC) in 2016.
96% of the 108 sponsoring/exhibiting companies say they had a good experience at CREC 2016.
94% of attendees in 2016 said CREC is as good as or better than other commercial real estate conferences they attend.
“If you could get the best of the best in one place at one time for your business, would you make the effort to attend? That is exactly what this conference is. Priceless.”
- John McDermott, Capital Partners | SVN
“NAIOP’s Annual Development Conference is a must attend for me and I always put it in my calendar a year ahead to make sure I am there.”
- Jonathan Tratt, Tratt Properties, LLC
||# of Registrations Included
||Conference Program Ad
||One exclusive sponsor premium item PLUS all platinum benefits
||One exclusive sponsor premium item OR co-sponsor two events, sessions or receptions
||Co-sponsor two events, sessions or receptions
||Co-sponsor one event, session or reception
||One Networking Showcase exhibit space
||Limited logo recognition; shared materials table
Request a full sponsorship prospectus and learn what sponsorship opportunities are currently available by contacting Christopher Ware via email or call 703-904-7100, ext. 127.
The premier industry event connecting developers, owners, investors, brokers and more, consistently attracts approximately 1,400+ attendees from across North America.
Who Attends CRE.Converge?
- 60% Developers, owners, investors, asset managers
- 12% Brokers
- 9% Architects, engineers, contractors and related fields
- 8% Economic development agencies, public officials, technology companies, title companies, academic community
- 6% Attorneys, accountants and related fields
- 4% Financiers
- 45% Executive level (president, CEO, partner, other C-level)
- 54% Senior level (Vice president, director, etc.)
Past attendees agree – CRE.Converge is worth your time and investment.
“CREC16 reinforced my view that NAIOP's conferences are the gold standard in commercial real estate events. By involving speakers from across the continent, the sessions offer a more engaged and informed view of the major changes happening in our industry than locally focused events.”
- Alex Thomson, Canada ICI Capital Corporation
“CREC16 met and exceeded my expectations...great people, ideas and networking opportunities. The program content was not only focused on the best practices of "today", but also provided great insights into the future, that will help keep myself and company ahead of the curve.”
- Dale R. Dekker, AIA, AICP, Dekker/Perich/Sabatini, Ltd.
“[CREC16] provided, in one place at one time, access to leading edge programming about the present and future state of the commercial real estate industry. From personalized site visits to innovative projects to access to thought leaders in industry trends, hour for hour, dollar for dollar, NAIOP 2016 provided an excellent return on investment. I found many useful ideas and tools that are directly applicable to my work.”
- Harlan Stafford, NC State University
“The networking opportunities and the exposure to the wealth of knowledge of the speakers, attendees and National Forum members make the decision to attend the annual conference a no-brainer!”
- Mark Ray, Ray Fogg Corporate Properties
See presentation topics and news coverage from 2017 and view highlights (select the image below to view the full gallery):