Year in Review and Look Ahead
February 16, 2016
Connections, advocacy, knowledge: NAIOP’s achievements make a difference to commercial real estate and NAIOP members across North America.
Watch NAIOP's Annual Report video to see the year-in-review and what is ahead for the association and the industry. See what NAIOP Chairman Ashley Powell will lead during his year as chairman, including:
- I.CON: Impact Projects industrial conference, a deep dive into innovative industrial development.
- Advocacy efforts for tax reform and energy legislation.
- Research reports on industrial space demand and the planning and development of innovation districts, among others.
- Growing the valuable National Forums program.
- Advancing industry and association diversity.
NAIOP. We are commercial real estate.
# # #
About NAIOP: NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association, is the leading organization for developers, owners and related professionals in office, industrial, retail and mixed-use real estate. NAIOP comprises 18,000 members in North America. NAIOP advances responsible commercial real estate development and advocates for effective public policy. For more information, visit www.naiop.org.