The NAIOP membership benefits are unparalleled:
Outstanding Networking Opportunities
You’ll develop important business relationships and share experiences with colleagues who are among the industry’s leading dealmakers. Additional networking tools NAIOP offers are:
- NAIOP National Forums – Brings together successful commercial real estate leaders in an open environment where you can share knowledge and assist each other on hot topics of interest. Forums members range from experienced executives to Developing Leaders.
- Corporate Awards – NAIOP distinguishes outstanding achievements annually with awards for businesses, individual members and chapters. Some of our awards categories include Developer of the Year, Sustainable Development Award, Developing Leaders Award and Chapter Merit Awards.
- Online Membership Directory – Fully searchable, easy to use and a personal profile feature that allows you to add valuable networking information.
- Partnership with AMPIP – NAIOP and AMPIP (Mexican Association of Industrial Parks) allows members from both organizations access to each other’s membership information, discounted pricing for conferences and education resources and strategic alliances to share market insights. Learn more about AMPIP .
- International Insight – NAIOP has three distinguished chapters in Canada – Calgary, Greater Toronto and Vancouver. Canadian members enjoy the parallel benefits as their U.S.-based colleagues, and all members benefit from international insights.
Discounts on Education Programs and Resources
It doesn’t matter if you are a CEO or a Developing Leader or somewhere in between – NAIOP has special programming and unlimited education that fits your needs. We understand your need for knowledge on sometimes limited budgets. That’s exactly why we offer savings on NAIOP’s top-notch education programs, seminars and cost-effective strategies for your entire office.
These programs are specifically designed to maximize your professional development, not to mention that they are relevant and timely, so you’re leading the conversations instead of observing. In addition, NAIOP members receive a complimentary subscription to the award-winning Development magazine, industry updates through email and discounts on NAIOP eLibrary publications.
Strong Chapter Network
Along with connections with members from across North America, NAIOP members also belong to one of NAIOP’s superior local chapters, allowing easy access to market education, as well as additional personalized networking opportunities and legislative affairs efforts.
Powerful Government Affairs Presence
NAIOP’s Government Affairs is dedicated to providing members with an effective voice before policymakers on Capitol Hill and in the White House. The team provides chapters with the foremost intelligence from state and local governments, and works with our Canadian chapters to advance their political interests. Among its many duties, the Government Affairs team focuses on:
Business Development and Industry Partners
NAIOP’s business development opportunities give companies a leg up by increasing their publicity and networking capabilities with NAIOP members on both local and corporate levels. Don’t miss out on numerous opportunities to heighten your business’ profile at competitive rates.
Ready to join?
Join NAIOP today and you’ll be among commercial real estate industry leaders with instrumental resources at your fingertips! Only NAIOP membership can offer a forum for leading industry education, government affairs representation, networking and business development. The available resources are endless – join now or call 800-456-4144.